“Wild wind hisses through frosty sagebrush. Knife-sharp clouds cross a blazing white moon. In the quaking aspens that fringe the foothills, a shivering clatter draws the traveler with its siren song. Danger is everywhere, even in plain view.”
Available now through Fantasy Grounds and Steam, Horror at Headstone Hill is a sandbox campaign setting, fully detailing a corner of Deadlands: the Weird West. As the heroes unravel the main campaign storyline they’ll find themselves drawn into all manner of exciting adventures in and around Uinta County, Wyoming. Horror at Headstone Hill includes a handy booklet for players, adapted from the 128-page Horror at Headstone Hill book, maps, detailed player handouts, and creature cards.
Horror at Headstone Hill requires the Deadlands: the Weird West core book, and the Savage Worlds core rules to play. It also requires an active subscription or a one-time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one-time purchase of the Savage Worlds ruleset.
Deadlands: Horror at Headstone Hill is compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity or Fantasy Grounds Classic.
Plus, for users of Roll20, the Deadlands: the Weird West Core Rules are officially launching today (and may be ready for download as you read this)!
Available as a standalone and also a bundle, you can now add the following to your Roll20 VTT:
- Full contents of the original book – fully drag & drop functional with the Official Sheet and System
- New Deadlands-themed Handouts and Entries – Really feel like you are in The Weird West
- All the original Deadlands core artwork and style – to make your compendium as beautiful as the book
- Bundled with additional Tokens and Pawns – statted out and ready to roll in your games
- Rascals, varmints, and critters, and all the goodies – scoped and statted out for making the setting run smoothly
Keep those steely eyes open for additional releases coming to Roll20 soon including the Deadlands: the Weird West Companion!