Wild wind hisses through frosty sagebrush. Knife-sharp clouds cross a blazing white moon. In the quaking aspens that fringe the foothills, a shivering clatter draws the traveler with its siren song. Danger is everywhere, even in plain view.
Available now for FoundryVTT and Roll20, Horror at Headstone Hill is a sandbox campaign setting, fully detailing a corner of Deadlands: the Weird West.
As the heroes unravel the main campaign storyline they’ll find themselves drawn into all manner of exciting adventures in and around Uinta County, Wyoming. Included you’ll find detailed descriptions of the places and people who call this dangerous mining community their home, plus a whole bunch of terrifying tales for your posse to encounter. It includes all the maps, handouts, tokens, art, and assets from the 128-page Horror at Headstone Hill book to make this adventure ready to pick up and play for any level.
- The full Plot Point Campaign
- 22 Savage Tales
- All the original Horror at Headstone Hill artwork and style
- All the characters you will meet, greet, and draw down on in Uinta County
- NPCs, Handouts, and all the goodies – scoped and statted up for making your adventures run smoothly
- All the maps and scenes shown in the book provided at large scale as scenes without all those pesky Marshal’s notes to tip your hand to the posse
These conversions are plug-and-play and ready to use on the platform of your choice! You can get instructions for using modules on Roll20 here and for Foundry VTT here.