In the City of Sevenscore Thousand Smokes, danger lurks down every dark alley. Sinister sorcerers summon terrible forces in their crumbling towers. Treacherous rogues of the Thieves’ Guild prowl the Plaza of Dark Delights. Assassins from the Slayers’ Brotherhood work the Tenderloin District. And hunched figures skitter beneath the streets, waiting for their chance to rise.
Now your party of warriors and scoundrels can expand their adventures beyond Lankhmar to the high seas of Nehwon. They might venture to the Sea of Stars to confront priests of the ancient and terrible Mokrath, or book passage to Rime Isle and fall prey to “The Thing From Below.”
Savage Seas of Nehwon contains everything a Game Master needs to create incredible tales of high sea-based adventures for Lankhmar or ANY fantasy Savage Setting, including:
- Overviews of the Inner Sea, Outer Sea, Frozen Sea, Sea of Stars, Sea of the East, and Lankhmar’s docks and harbors.
- New Edges, Hindrance, powers, and Setting Rules dealing with ships and the sea.
- Statistics for the various ocean-going vessels of Nehwon, Setting Rules, naval maneuvers, and rules for savage storms!
- A complete adventure generator for creating your own fantastic Savage Tales!
- Sea-based adventures in Fritz Leiber’s incredible style, such as “Jewel of the Deep,” “Queen of the Sunken Realm,” “Bride of the Golden Isle,” and more!
- New beasts to drag your heroes from the decks of their ships to the briny depths!
Order your copy of The Savage Seas of Nehwon from Fantasy Grounds or Steam today, and prepare to set sail for adventure!
This product requires Lankhmar: City of Thieves and the Savage Worlds core rules to play. Requires an active subscription or a one-time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and any ruleset. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity.