This Thursday at Noon Eastern, be at your keyboards for the launch of Legend of Ghost Mountain for Savage Worlds on Kickstarter!
In Legend of Ghost Mountain, players take on the role of Ghost Wardens facing a dire threat to the world of the living. Ghost Wardens draw magical power from strong emotions: Rage, Fear, Joy, Disgust, and Sorrow. Throughout their adventures, the heroes must face breath-sucking ghosts, hungry corpses, and deadly denizens of Hell. And that’s just the restless dead. There are plenty of the living who want nothing more than the destruction of Ghost Mountain and its guardians as well!
The Legend of Ghost Mountain Boxed Set requires Savage Worlds to play, but contains everything else needed to bring the action and adventure to the table ready to play:
- Legend of Ghost Mountain core book. 192 pages containing options for creating heroes, a history and gazetteer of the setting, encounter tables and an adventure generator, the Face the Inevitable Savage Saga itself, and a vast bestiary of various foes.
- Ghost Warden Archetypes. More than just basic archetype cards, these full sheets contain each iconic Warden’s story and descriptions of their powers. The Savage Saga has specific hooks to weave these characters into the story if they are used.
- Legend of Ghost Mountain Pawns. Six sheets of creatures and characters, beautiful full-color art front and back, and form cut to match the figure’s silhouette. Easy to transport, hundreds of figures, and no painting needed. Bring on the epic tactical action!
- Two double-sided fold-out poster maps with unique tactical arenas for kung-fu action straight from the Plot Point campaign.
- The gorgeous map of the Central Empire to track your Ghost Warden’s progress as they choose their path and race across the country to face the Inevitable Army.
- A three-panel GM screen with info on emotion and martial arts for the setting, along with handy tables for encounters and generating haunts. Inside is a 32 page adventure, The Ashen Monk Uprising, where your wardens can continue their adventures.
- A new Action Deck, themed with characters, monsters, and art from the setting to better immerse your players in the action.
- A set of Savage Worlds dice and a special Wild Die to put the feel of the Central Empire in your hands.
- A full set of Bennies for when the fists start to fly.
- An exclusive dragon miniature.
A vast land of magic, mystery, and martial arts-themed adventure awaits!
Visit the Legend of Ghost Mountain Kickstarter pre-launch page right now to add your email address so you can be alerted the moment the campaign goes live this Thursday, January 19th at Noon Eastern!
For more info and an exclusive sneak peek at the Kickstarter page, all the reward levels, and our special dragon mini that will be included in the Boxed Set, join us tomorrow, Wednesday, January 18th at 8pm Eastern over on our official Twitch channel.