Whether you’re employed by the mega-corps, working for the Galactic Armed Forces, or riding along with the Pest Elimination Teams (PETs), there’s a galaxy of invading techno-organic Arachnids that need crushing!
All three books for Battlelords of the 23rd Century for Savage Worlds
are now in-print, in-stock, and ready to ship out from the 23rd Century Productions shop
“Savage Battlelords is a game set in a dangerous future. Play over-equipped, under-trained, corporate mercs whose employer views them as expendable resources in a galaxy being invaded by a horde of techno-organic monstrosities called the Arachnids.
“The unique weapons & armor mechanics in Battlelords can be used in any Savage Worlds game that needs futuristic weaponry and customizable armor!”
Savage Battlelords Core Rules contains:
- 94 New Edges & 21 New Hindrances (Many of these are species-specific).
- 15+ weapon systems (136 individual weapons).
- 32 suits of armor and 90+ armor options.
- 120+ pieces of sci-fi equipment.
- 3 New Powers, 25+ new Power-specific modifiers, & 36 generic Power Modifiers.
Savage Battlelords Alliance Setting Guide includes rules and info about:
- The Arachnids and Their Techno-Organic Minions
- The Atlantean Nanite Swarms
- The Alliance (culture, crime, law, travel, places of interest)
- Mercenary Companies
- Bounty Hunters & Sheriffs
- Privateering & Piracy
- The Galactic Armed Forces
- Game Mastering
- Running Short and Long Term Campaigns
- Tech Levels
- The Meta Plot (What’s really going on behind the scenes)
Savage Battlelords Carnage Companion features:
- Four teams of ready-to-play archetype characters. 50 characters total!
- 72 New Edges & 17 Hindrances (Many of these are species-specific).
- 11 new weapon systems (53 new weapons total).
- 22 new suits of armor and 60+ new armor options.
- 31 vehicles, including 11 suits of mecha-like ultra armor!
- Mercenary Teams
- Galactic Armed Forces Teams
- Pirate Crews
- Corporate Spies
“Lock and load, private! Bring your extra pulse mags and your sense of humor. You’ll need both!”