Licensee Spotlight: Vermilium — A New Setting for Savage Worlds
High fantasy and the weird west collide in Vermilium, a brand-new RPG setting for Savage Worlds Adventure Edition from licensee White Witch Games, now funding on Kickstarter!
“Explore a surreal, newly-colonized world of humans, elves, dwarves, halflings, myths, and monsters, built over the bones of a long-forgotten industrial revolution, all scarred by magic. Delve into crumbling ruins; hunt bounties, terrifying monsters, and ancient artifacts; and harvest supernatural components to craft and concoct weird and wonderful remedies, weapons, and even new items of power to aid you in your adventures. You’re going to need them. All this and more awaits you in Vermilium as you take on the roles of antiheroes in a gilded, morally gray world of magic, machines, and manifest destiny.”
Inside the book you’ll find:
- Gazetteers for players and Game Masters detailing Vermilium’s many factions, locales, myths, and legends.
- 10 character bloodlines to play as, including cultural options for each.
- 50 new Edges and Hindrances.
- Generators for adventures and encounters plus dozens of hooks.
- Supernatural diseases such as vampirism, the poxblight, and the lycanthropic azure agony.
- Artifacts, magical contraband, and rules for navigating black markets.
- A formidable bestiary with nearly 100 profiles.
- New Setting Rules for hunting and gathering creature components and magic ingredients; crafting items and artifacts; and playing antiheroes.
Fortunes can be made by those who are strong of heart and willing to hunt man, monster, or machine, though such efforts are not without risk. Your antihero must battle desperate outlaw gangs, corrupt law officials, mysterious witch covens, hostile warrior societies, supernatural beasts and diseases, and ancient automatons in order to survive. Play as a human colonist far from your lost homeland, or as one of the many indigenous peoples; dwarves, elves, halflings, sasquatch, and even clockworks, who have called this place home since memory began.
Download the FREE Vermilium Jumpstart from DriveThruRPG to see what makes this setting tick and visit the Vermilium Kickstarter page to review the backer levels and pledge your support!