Catch up with Pathfinder for Savage Worlds developers Chris Warner and Mike Barbeau on the latest episode of Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk.
In this episode (episode 133), Chris and Mike delve into a wide range of fascinating topics including:
- Scaling the Adventure Path and Pathfinder level-ups with Savage Worlds Advancements
- Class and Prestige Edges
- Setting-specific materials like “dragonhide” and “mithril”
- Pathfinder dragons vs. Savage Worlds dragons
- Magic items
- Items in the Kickstarter Ultimate Core Boxed Set and Rise of the Runelords Boxed Set
- Details about the Core Book, Bestiary, GM Screen, and Hollow’s Last Hope adventure
Plus they FINALLY answer the question: “What was the most difficult thing to bring over to Savage Worlds from Pathfinder?”
The Pathfinder for Savage Worlds discussion begins at the 30-minute mark in the latest episode of Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk.
Give it a listen today and don’t forget to visit our Kickstarter to pledge your support for Pathfinder for Savage Worlds!