Next Tuesday, the Maw of Oblivion for Deadlands: Lost Colony opens on GameChanger!
This new 96-page hardback supplement moves the story of Deadlands: Lost Colony forward and explores in more detail the settlements scattered across the Belt. It encompasses a six-chapter Plot Point campaign covering Famine’s insidious machinations, the posse’s pursuit of her, plus complications from the aggressive U.N. forces in the Belt, the Reapers, and new horrors lurking in the Dark.
A series of Savage Tales and a passel of new enemies add depth to the proceedings and opportunities for more adventure. There’s also a primer to bring new GMs up to speed on notable events that happened in Deadlands: Lost Colony and beyond. In addition to all that, the Maw of Oblivion has new options for heroes:
- New Edges and Hindrances for Spacers and heroes who haven’t had a planet under their feet for a while.
- New Gear and weapons to help the crew survive their travels through the Dark.
- New spaceship hulls and Mods. Upgrade the ship the posse gained in The Demon You Know (Deadlands: Lost Colony), or find a new ride and equip it with new tech.
- A new Arcane Background and Powers: the Razorjack. An experimental cybernetic implant created Hellstromme Industries’ cursed technology allows the user to control a captured manitou’s magic—if they don’t succumb to the creature’s evil first.
- An explicit dive into spaceship Chases and Duels, along with a streamlined option for Quick Chases and Quick Duels for crews that prefer to settle their problems face-to-face.
To find out more about the Maw of Oblivion, head over to our official PEG Twitch channel tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 8pm Eastern for a live one-on-one with Line Developer, Darrell Hayhurst!
Prepare for a Reckoning…