Deadlands: The Weird West – Core Rules
Welcome to the Weird, Wild West!
The year’s 1884. Folks from all over the world journey to the American frontier in search of opportunity, freedom, and wide-open spaces. But danger awaits. Some say there are more than just wild creatures on those lonely trails. Some say there are monsters, creatures born of the darkest fears given life by some insidious and overwhelming evil. Out here night seems a little darker, the distance between towns a little farther, and something changes the very landscape itself. Such tough times also create great heroes, rising across the West to fight Evil’s cold grip with a trusty six-gun, sacred tomahawk, holy miracle, or arcane hex.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join them, amigo?
Deadlands: The Weird West for Foundry VTT includes all the Edges, gear, infernal devices, and powers players need to blast the tarnation out of those creepy crawlies. For the Marshal there’s a comprehensive overview of the Weird West, an adventure generator, and enough rascals, varmints, and critters to keep a posse busy ’til doomsday!
Purchasing the Module
Activate your content key on the Foundry VTT website: You can purchase a license key and supporting documentation for Deadlands: The Weird West – Core Rules module right here in the PEG store as an electronic download. Activate the module within Foundry: To activate your copy of the module, log into foundryvtt.com and enter your license key into the Premium Content interface. Install the module from the Module Browser in the Foundry VTT application
- Full contents of the original book – fully functional with the Official Sheet and System
- New Deadlands Themed Character Sheet – Really feel like you are in The Weird West
- All the original Deadlands Core artwork and style – to make your journal entries as beautiful as the book
- Bundled with additional Tokens and Pawns – beautiful full portraits paired with their consistently styled tokens, with all the stats for drag and drop, optimized and ready to roll in your games
- Actors, Journal Entries, and all the goodies – scoped and statted out for making the setting run smoothly
- Dozens of rollable tables for every table in the book. Cards and dice rolls alike!
- Marshal Macros to make rolling on those Marshal tables a breeze! Hidden from the player view until the Marshal decides to show his hand!
- Adventure Generator Macro – This handy macro slings up a serving of three tables for you in order, shown only to the Marshal, so you can quickly whip up some trouble for your posse!
- Dealing with the Devil Macro – Let the manitou take some of the load off! This fancy infernal device will ante up, make your rolls, sling your cards, and after you choose your fate, it will show you the results of your deal!
- Integrated entity-linking with Savage Worlds Core rules – If you have purchased the Savage Worlds Core rules module, rest easy partner, the rules are all cross referenced for easy access!
If you are already playing Savage Worlds on Foundry VTT with the free Savage Worlds Adventure Edition system package, this module includes a macro that will update all Actors with the full-text versions of Items applied to existing characters.
Deadlands: the Weird West Companion
You know it’s dangerous to head out into the “Weird West” alone! We’ve added the Deadlands Companion VTT content to this Bundle as an update. If you purchased this product previously you will be reminded to update in the FoundryVTT website.
- 22 new edges for Harrowed characters
- 4 new archetypes: Metal Mages, US Marshals, Voodooists and Witches
- 7 new powers
- 8 new edges
- 49 relics (magic items)
- Info on running Deadlands games
- The history of Deadlands (plot point campaign summaries)
- The Hunting Grounds description, travel & 7 spirits
- 39 Famous Rascals
- Horse Eater adventure
HOW CAN I GET HELP REGARDING MY PURCHASED CONTENT?
For customer support related to purchased content, please utilize the following channels:
PEG STORE PURCHASING ISSUES
For issues with purchasing the content or other problems with the PEG web store, please email us at PEGinc
FOUNDRY VTT ACTIVATION ISSUES
For instructions on the activation or installation of purchased content, please see the following FAQ: Foundry VTT Premium Content Help
If you experience any issues with this process, please submit a Support Request using the Contact Us form.
CONTENT BUGS & FEEDBACK
For issues or feedback related to the content itself, please either use the #SWADE channel in Foundry VTT Discord Server for peer support or follow this link to report an issue.