Savage Worlds is a Fast! Furious! and Fun! rules system for any genre of roleplaying game.
Everything You Need to Play Savage Worlds Online with Foundry Virtual Tabletop!
Here’s what the Foundry VTT module includes:
- Make your table official with the complete Savage Worlds Adventure Edition core rules fully interlinked for ease of reference in Foundry VTT’s native Journal Entry format.
- Make your game hum smoothly with a complete catalog of draggable Skills, Hindrances, Edges, gear, and powers – with full-text descriptions and integrated actions for various attack and damage rolls–to build, equip, and Advance characters on the fly.
- Make your game even more Fast! Furious! Fun! with automated rollable tables (for Battle Effects, Creative Combat, Dynamic Backlash, Fear, Injury, Out of Control, Reaction, and Vehicle Critical Hits) and every vehicle (with full stats, art, and additional actions for mounted weapons).
- Make your table attractive with the complete art folio from the core rulebook, plus an additional $20 value of extra art including:
42 full extra bestiary portraits with matching tokens
142 images for weapons and armor
47 images for vehicles
Make your combats dynamic with the entire bestiary from the core rules with interactive Special Abilities and complete art for portraits.
If you are already playing Savage Worlds on Foundry VTT with the free Savage Worlds Adventure Edition system package, this module includes a macro that will update all Actors with the full-text versions of Items applied to existing characters.
A MEGAVERSE® GONE MAD!
Prepare yourself for a railgun-shredding, mega-powered magic flinging journey into a post-post-apocalyptic world where supernatural horrors vie with technological empires for mastery of the world.
THIS IS THE WORLD OF RIFTS®
Unpredictable holes in the very fabric of space and time open the way to countless creatures, beings, and dangers. Whatever you imagine—whatever you fear—it’s somewhere on this war-and-chaos ravaged world.
THE TOMORROW LEGION IS READY…
In the battle for survival the Tomorrow Legion brings together the greatest, the bravest, and the craziest to stand against an infinity of threats. They stand for a better future than the past they’ve known.
The Rifts® Tomorrow Legion Player’s Guide contains everything you need to make and equip mega-powered characters for the Rifts® Earth setting. Iconic Frameworks load you up with options for well-known concepts (Glitter Boys, Juicers, Ley Line Walkers, Mind Melters), as well as the capacity to craft your own custom ideas. New Setting Rules bring home the gonzo, cranked-to-eleven nature of Rifts®, and the gear lists include everything from incredibly powerful weapons and armor to cybernetics to arcana-fueled Techno-Wizard items. New rules for Mega Powers bring magic and psionics to super-powered levels, and Hero’s Journey tables flesh out your characters in exciting and fun ways.
- Iconic Frameworks for many classic Rifts® character concepts—Combat Cyborgs, Crazies, Headhunters, Mystics, Operators, Rogue Scientists, Techno-Wizards, and many more!
- New Edges & Hindrances
- Setting Rules such as Blaze of Glory, Technical Difficulties, and a special Death & Defeat chart.
- Lots of new equipment including weapons, armor, and cybernetics.
- Expanded magic and psionics, including Mega Trappings and Master Psionic powers.
FAQ: How can I get help regarding my Foundry VTT purchased content?
For customer support related to purchased content – please utilize the following channels:
For issues with purchasing the content or other problems with the PEG web store, please email [email protected]
For instructions on the activation or installation of purchased content, please see the following FAQ (https://foundryvtt.com/article/faq/#premium-content). If you experience any issues with this process please submit a Support Request using the Contact Us (https://foundryvtt.com/contact-us/) form.
For issues or feedback related to the content itself, please use either come to the #SWADE channel in Foundry discord (https://discord.gg/foundryvtt) for peer support or go to Gitlab (https://gitlab.com/peginc/core-rules-issues/-/issues) to create a ticket.
There are no reviews yet.