IN A WORLD FULL OF MONSTERS AND MADNESS, IT’S GOOD TO KNOW WHAT’S COMING.
Prepare yourself for a railgun-shredding, mega-powered magic flinging journey into a post-post-apocalyptic world where supernatural horrors vie with technological empires for mastery of the world.
Major Monsters & Enemies are waiting for you…
One day, your heroes may face a heavily mechanized patrol of Coalition Soldiers. The next, they’re trading lasers and mystic bolts with a horde of cybernetic-loving demons called Brodkil. Next week, a gargantuan tentacled horror from a Rift threatens every living thing in the region, and it’s up to the Tomorrow Legion to stop it…somehow.
Rifts®: Savage Foes of North America contains stats and descriptions for all of the major monsters and enemies a group of heroes might face as they serve in the Tomorrow Legion: the Coalition States, the Federation of Magic, the Black Market, the 1st Apocalyptic Cavalry, the bandits of the Pecos Empire, and much, much more. Important key figures, such as Emperor Prosek, Lord Alistair Dunscon, and Sabre Lasar are included. For those times when a Rift opens and you want to randomly figure out what comes out of it, there’s an extensive Creatures from the Rifts Generator to help you.
- Savage Foes of North America has over 80 mercenaries, magic users, and monsters to help challenge your players and bring the Megaverse™️ to life!
- Information on major opposition forces like the Coalition, Federation of Magic, Black Market, Pecos Empire, Xiticix, and more.
- Forces and war machines of the Coalition.
- Powerful and mysterious foes from the Federation of Magic.
- Supernatural and monstrous enemies that terrorize the lands of North America.
- Tables for creating random creatures and even hordes of monsters coming from anywhere in the Megaverse® through the Rifts®.
Purchase a license key from Pinnacle Entertainment Group’s website today!
HOW CAN I GET HELP REGARDING MY PURCHASED CONTENT?
For customer support related to purchased content, please utilize the following channels:
PEG STORE PURCHASING ISSUES
For issues with purchasing the content or other problems with the PEG web store, please email us at PEGinc
FOUNDRY VTT ACTIVATION ISSUES
For instructions on the activation or installation of purchased content, please see the following FAQ: https://foundryvtt.com/article/faq/#premium-content
If you experience any issues with this process, please submit a Support Request using the Contact Us form: https://foundryvtt.com/contact-us/
CONTENT BUGS & FEEDBACK