Both the new Super Powers Companion and the Pathfinder® for Savage Worlds Companion have made their way to Fantasy Grounds and Steam!
Adapted from the 200-page hardcover book, the new Super Powers Companion is completely compatible with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, and includes:
- New character options, Edges, and Hindrances.
- New and updated gear, like absorption shields, capes, a host of weapons for your heroes and villains to bash each other with, and vehicles to get your super team where they need to go in style!
- All new narrative Headquarters rules! Build a unique base for your super team, upgrade it, and deal with the adventurous complications that come with it!
- New Setting Rules emphasize the nature of super-powered combat, including new Power Stunts, using the terrain as a weapon, and suggested Setting Rules to mimic different styles including Four Color, Cosmic, Gritty, Fantasy, Horror, and even Ultra-Violent takes on supers!
- Every single Power has been evaluated, updated, and streamlined. Power Types have been redefined, universal modifiers cleaned up and made simpler, and new powers like Deadeye added! All within the standard Savage Worlds point cost system!
- The Rogue’s Gallery has been completely overhauled, both in story and powers, to better fit today’s comics. From street-level threats to cosmic annihilators and rampaging kaiju, there’s a bit of badness here to challenge any super team!
- Items of Power! Over a dozen super powered items give the Game Master rewards for her super team or plot devices for their mad tyrants.
The Pathfinder® for Savage Worlds Companion contains a host of useful information for players and GMs including details and background information about Golarion, new character options, fiendish evil organizations, and more!
Get one or both of these amazing products in the Fantasy Grounds store or over on Steam and kick your campaigns up a notch or two!