Wayfarer’s League is an online, inclusive, creative, place for tabletop roleplay gamers. They offer a supportive community as well as a range of free gaming events, workshops, original content for one-shot adventures, spaces and resources for your own gaming exploits. And a big part of Wayfarer’s League is creating a welcoming environment to new players.
For the month of February, Wayfarer’s League will be hosting a series of workshops teaching you everything you need to know to run and play the Savage Worlds TTRPG system.
They’ll be covering Character Creation, Rules for Combat, the Savage Worlds’ Adventuring Toolkit, all whilst creating their own original setting, and it will all culminate with a One-Shot:
- Friday, February 3rd 8:30-10:30pm GMT – Character Creation
- Monday, February 6th 8:30-10:30pm GMT – Running Combat
- Sunday, February 12th 7:30-10:30pm GMT – The Adventure Toolkit Part 1 (Allies, Chases, Dramatic Tasks, Fear, Hazards, and Interludes)
- Friday, February 17th 8:30-10:30pm GMT – The Adventure Toolkit Part 2 (Mass Combat, Networking, Quick Encounters, Setting Rules, Social Conflict, and Travel)
- Monday, February 20th 8:30-11:00pm GMT – One-Shot
All of this will be streamed live on the Wayfarer’s League Twitch channel.
So come join the Wayfarer’s League for the month of February to learn all about Savage Worlds, and expand your TTRPG horizons.