An ancient and evil undead thing rises in a dark dungeon. A long-forgotten horror stirs in the dark forest. A hungry and vengeful dragon awakes in forgotten mountains. A cry for help echoes across the world of Golarion. Brave heroes —the Pathfinders— answer the call. They are crafty rogues, powerful sorcerers, and deadly fighters. They are humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, and halflings. They are heroes!
Pathfinder for Savage Worlds combines the “Fast! Furious! Fun!” of the best-selling, award-winning Savage Worlds game system with the incredible depth and excitement of Paizo’s phenomenal Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the world of Golarion. Create your own adventures or play one of the legendary Adventure Paths, starting with Rise of the Runelords!
This module contains:
- The complete Savage Worlds Adventure Edition core rules, adapted for Pathfinder, fully interlinked for ease of reference in Foundry VTT’s native Journal Entry format.
- A complete catalog of draggable Skills, Hindrances, Edges, gear, and powers – with full-text descriptions and integrated actions for various attack and damage rolls–to build, equip, and Advance characters on the fly.
- Automated rollable tables (for Battle Effects, Creative Combat, Dynamic Backlash, Fear, Injury, Out of Control, Reaction, and Vehicle Critical Hits) and every vehicle (with full stats, and additional actions for mounted weapons).
- The complete art folio from the core rulebook, plus the core Archetypes with custom character tokens.
- A macro to update all Actors with the full-text versions of Items applied to existing characters.
Purchase a license key from Pinnacle Entertainment Group’s website today!
HOW CAN I GET HELP REGARDING MY PURCHASED CONTENT?
For customer support related to purchased content, please utilize the following channels:
PEG STORE PURCHASING ISSUES
For issues with purchasing the content or other problems with the PEG web store, please email us at PEGinc
FOUNDRY VTT ACTIVATION ISSUES
For instructions on the activation or installation of purchased content, please see the following FAQ: https://foundryvtt.com/article/faq/#premium-content
If you experience any issues with this process, please submit a Support Request using the Contact Us form: https://foundryvtt.com/contact-us/
CONTENT BUGS & FEEDBACK
For issues or feedback related to the content itself, please either use the #SWADE channel in Foundry VTT Discord Server for peer support: https://discord.gg/foundryvtt or if you have specific issues please submit via the support portal: https://support.sigil-services.com/